Key Account Manager
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 11 countries already) with over 10M meals saved to date (that is over 20000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!). We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them. We are now building our Italian team and looking for hardworking, hungry sales people to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe.
Reporting directly to our Country Manager, you will join the Italian sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!
- Responsible for several major account(s) in the food industry which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go
- Set up and expanding sales for this account: negotiating and persuading
- Find new Key Accounts to involve in this fantastic anti-waste project
- Launch pilot, follow up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions
- Prepare the strategic development and roll-out the solution in all the stores of the account
- Develop a specific communication strategy based on the account needs
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
- Strong Key Account Management/Sales experience - 2+ years
- You are a shark in the sales way
- You’re independent; you know how to schedule your time to handle several projects at a time.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
- You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed
- You can adapt to any kind of person and character and have good negotiation skills
- You know how to deeply understand a partner needs, motivation and brakes
- You are proactive and love to improve processes
- You know how to handle a project from A to Z, with prioritization, organisation and rigor
- You are able to turn any opportunity into great value creation for the partner and the company
- You can turn a project into a priority for anyone even if it’s not
- You speak fluent Italian
- You love to work in an international environment
- You have brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions
What do we offer?
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast-growing pan-European scale up with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Building the Italian market starting from 0: nothing exists today, a wonderful network will inspire tomorrow future generations
- Basically…a mission more than a job :)