Sales Executive - Manchester (North-West)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Awarded Europe’s Hottest Startup 2019 by The Next Web
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 15 million meals saved across 11 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and are building a strong team of engaged and talented Waste Warriors across the globe (330 and counting!). We are now looking for an exceptional Sales Executive to join the superstar team at Too Good To Go in London.
This is an adventure: challenging but exciting and extremely rewarding!
Above all, in this role you'll be a hunter. You're hungry to get out there, build connections, and sign up lots of new stores to join our mission.
You should be:
- A terrific talker and listener, with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with new partners - restaurants, cafes and other food outlets
- A Cold Call King or Queen - zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- Independent - you’re comfortable working remotely, understand how to structure your time, and can communicate clearly and openly with your line manager remotely.
- Hungry - you’re impact focused, understand KPIs and are driven to hit smash targets
- Ideally at least 6 months sales experience or a role with sales-related skills
- Experience working remotely - if not, you're able to prove you can work remotely and with independence
- A genuine passion for the mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- Good listener and the power of persuasion
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Diligent in admin and structured in your approach to sales
- Driven by both individual performance and desire to see team succeed
- Driving license and access to a car (desirable - please indicate whether you have this)
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet
- You’re resourceful, able to find another way to achieve your objective with maximum impact and find solutions (not problems)
- You’re growth-minded; always wanting to go a step further and do better
- You’re creative, and have ideas to develop and implement
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join Europe’s hottest start-up - a fast scaling pan-European business with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day
- A unique and challenging place to work, with highly passionate, dedicated and smart people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary with performance related bonuses
- Scope for progression within the team
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work!
Please send your application including CV and cover letter (yes, we do read cover letters) by 31 July.Read more about our recruitment process: https://toogoodtogo.com/en/careers