Global B2B Marketing Specialist
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe.
We have big, big plans, and we are growing rapidly and building our Central Team in Copenhagen as we speak. For that we’re looking for a hardworking and hungry B2B Marketing Specialist to join our Waste Warrior tribe of +200 employees around Europe.
You will be working out from our headquarters in Copenhagen, sitting closely with our Growth Team and reporting directly to our Global CMO. You will be integrated with our international team of +20 marketers and performance specialists all around Europe, and work hand by hand with local marketing and sales teams in +10 countries.
Responsibilities will include:
- With the CMO and Country Manager, design and execute the Global Lead Generation strategy for Too Good To Go
- Drive quality traffic to our websites and facilitate the conversion of the traffic in to relevant leads
- Together with the Central Marketing team, support the local teams on their different global B2B campaigns and actions
- Together with our local marketing teams, drive and execute integrated marketing campaigns that generates inbound leads for our sales teams
- Lead global B2B actions for Too Good To Go, driving end-to-end acquisition campaigns and launch process for all growth endeavours (e.g., ideation, creative development, targeting, execution, measurement)
- Work with the global teams to create the strategic positioning and messaging for Too Good To Go towards our B2B key audiences and overall ecosystem
Your skills should include:
- Top of the class English Speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset with strong sense of business scalability
- +3 years of experience as a marketing specialist, preferably in a fast-paced high-growth business
- Proven record designing and managing successful B2B lead generation campaigns, both online and online
- Hands on experience with A/B testing, Google Analytics and Google AdWords is a must
- Hands on experience on e-mail marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions
- Previous experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Ability to operate with MySQL is a plus
- A good design eye and the ability to brief for strong creative
- 100% target oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Being true passionate about sustainability is a must
What do we offer?
- Specialist position in an international company
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 10 counties (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send us your CV in English
- Send also a Cover Letter in English (yes, we read Cover Letters very closely)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you feel like it
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Notice we only accept candidates coming through our platform