Social Media & Content Manager
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading madly across Europe, with over 22 million meals saved in 14 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Within the Marketing Team and in relation with our Brand Manager, you are responsible for producing and implementing a strong content & social media strategy across our B2C channels.
Your objective? Grow a community of engaged users and strengthen our brand on its channels.
Your main points of focus will be:
- Strategy & Content : You are in charge of creating and implementing the strategy of our Social Media as well as the content (blog posts, videos, podcasts, infographics, etc.) you want to see. In addition to that, you manage our influence strategy to spread our movement
- Social Media Expertise : Social Media is your kingdom! You know how to adapt to each channel and know by heart the specificities of each of them. You are inspired by other brands and trends in order to deliver the best for our followers and unite them around our movement. You seek to always improve your knowledge and nurture your expertise.
- Analysis: You will have to analyse the results of your actions to see what works and what doesn’t, as well as perpetually seek to improve your performances. Test & learn is the key!
- A strong personality: we want you to be able to transmit your passion and energy with a fresh and nice touch ; you are not afraid of trying new stuff.
- Passionate: about your job & sustainability. Both drive you every day to give your best !
- Creative: you love thinking about new ideas and bringing them to life. You are not afraid of failure and test and learn is your motto !
- An excellent project manager: having many projects at the same time and jungle between social media channels doesn’t scare you. You know how and what to prioritize and keep your focus.
- Empathetic: in any case, you have the right words for your audience and know how to adapt to whomever you are talking to. You understand people’s drives to boost them and barriers to overcome them !
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a fast-growing company.
- Experience using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere Pro) is a major plus
- Social Management tools (Buffer, Hootsuite) are also helpful in this position
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural and international team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work in Paris.