Head of Sales
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 11 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We have big, big plans, and we are growing rapidly and building our team in Germany as we speak. For that we’re looking for a hardworking and hungry Head of Sales to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
- Building and working with an expanding team (15 people currently, 30 by end of the year), half of it being in place already and expecting a powerful leader!
- Training, coaching and pushing for peak performance. Your sales team is a bunch of passionate Waste Warriors, they need to have stars in their eyes to run as fast as possible!
- Giving the keys to your team to reach their objectives and frame it in the most efficient way
- Day to day team management to build a productive, efficient and autonomous sales team
Structure and strategy:
- Mapping the market and setting sales strategy
- Working closely within the management team to develop a strong strategy to fight food waste in Germany
- Foresee our future Sales challenges and always aim for more
- Setting up and expanding sales and partnerships with chains and independent stores
- Partner-up with national prescribers
- Getting all the possible Key Accounts on board (identification, acquisition, pilot, roll-out) and make the relationship flourish to turn them into real ambassadors
- Strong sales experience and experience in leading sales teams (including remote teams)
- You're a proactive team player
- You have a tendency to keep trying when things get tough. For you, a “no” is just a first step to a “yes”
- Great leadership skills - you know how to make your team hungry and smash their targets
- You want your team to be happy and support a good team spirit
- A good network within the food industry/retail/gastronomy industry is a real bonus
- German is your native language, and you’re completely fluent in English
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
What we offer:
- Full-time unlimited contract (40 hours / week)
- Start date: asap
- The possibility to be part of a fast growing and international operating scale-up with a strong mission and the ambition to make the world a little bit better
- A great team, in Germany and international, working closely across functions and countries
- The rare opportunity to really make a difference - one meal at a time!
- Central location in Berlin
- Space to develop your ideas & career in a fast growing company
Send your application as soon as possible (CV & motivation letter - and yes, we read them!)
Don’t forget to tell us when you want to start and what your salary expectations are.
You can apply in German or in English. Keep in mind that a perfect use of German is mandatory for this position.
We're looking forward to getting to know you!