Customer Care Team Lead
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste
by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good
To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 8,5 million meals saved in 9
countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the
most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste.
Therefore we strive to deliver the greatest experience as possible to our heros anti-gaspi!
Customer Care Department is at the core of this experience, being the first contact a
customer can have with the company. While growing fast, we need to stay close to our
customers. Besides we have the strong will to change the perception of any unhappy
customer and to make our loyal customers become our ambassadors.
So how do we do that? That is where we need the hunger and experience of a Customer
Care Team Lead to join us!
Reporting directly to our Head of Customer Success, you will join the French Success team
to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of
200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
● Build a strategy to improve customer care experience, create engaged customers, facilitate retention and organic growth
● Be our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally
● Monitor through regular reporting, find ways to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes
● Document customer service actions and discussions
● Work closely with Community Builder in order to find the best ways to empower our customers
● Recruit, mentor and develop a team of 6 Customer Care Agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
● Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
● A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
● You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
● You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
● You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
● You only see solutions and not problems
● Challenge is your main motivation!
● You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle several projects at a time.
● You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
● You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions
● You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed
● You are a quiet strength, you are armed with patience and nothing can piss you off
● Your friends call you sunshine as you are always positive and see the glass half full
● You are so attentive to the person you are speaking to, you understand any underlying problem, you can ‘read’ people
● You can adapt your language to any kind of character, and you have a great sense of diplomacy and negotiation skills
● You know how to react when something unexpected happens
● You’re both fluent in French & English
● You love to work in a international environment
● 2 years experience in Customer Care in a startup environment is a plus
● You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow.
● You know how to make your team hungry and smash targets.
● You have brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
● You have good interpersonal skills & a good sense of diplomacy.
● You’re independent, an amazing organiser, know how to efficiently prioritise tasks and how to handle several projects at a time.
● You are able to recognize and cultivate the potential in others.
● You know that with great power comes great responsibility: you are the voice of the company in front of your team. You are also able to take tough decisions when needed.
● You’re a real Waste Warrior, always up for the well being of the cause and the company.
● You’re not afraid to commit yourself to infinity and beyond!!
● Your future is in Too Good To Go and you know it.
● You trust your team and your team can trust you.
What do we offer?
● Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
● The experience of being part of a great international team
● Working closely with the Head of Success to set up the French Success strategy
● Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast-growth company
● Central location in Paris
● A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
Deadline for applications is January 4th 2019.
Please note that only applications coming in via our platform can be accepted.