Community Manager - Graphic Designer
Marketing - Paris, France
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this job.
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to save their unsold products that people can get at low prices.
Launched in France about 2 years ago, and present in 8 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: already in a few months, more than 5500 stores and restaurants, all around France, have joined the adventure and have saved more than 8 millions meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (about thirty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
As a Community Manager-Graphic Designer (roughly 70% Community Manager and 30% Graphic Designer), you will evolve in the heart of our marketing department! You will work under the responsibility of our Content Manager.
#1 Community management (70% of the job):
- Animate and grow our social media community to create more and more awareness on our fight against food waste.
- Be our best ambassador & the voice of Too Good To Go on social media.
- Imagine and create our social media editorial planning on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Report and give inputs on social media best practices - in our social media + benchmark - and think smart to improve our strategy from what you learnt.
- Make Too Good To Go a thought leader on food waste across our channels.
#2 Graphic Design (30% of the job):
- Create visually appealing content respecting our visual identity : designs, gifs, videos… Sky is the limit!
- Establish Too Good To Go’s visual identity on all our social media channels, making us recognizable among the other brands.
- We’re looking for a one of a kind person that is not afraid to work and has fun doing it
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid of last minute work - stress gives you wings!
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and of course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- Your friends call you sunshine as you are always positive
- Photoshop and Illustrator have no secrets for you!
- Social Media is your kingdom, you rule over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You play with words and are known for your humour and heavy subtlety.
- Excellent writing skills and straight to the point writing style!
- You can handle - and rock - several projects at a time.
- Having a previous experience in CM is a strong plus
- Has a social & environmental mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact
- Shares knowledge: gives input and ideas to grow all together
- Targets excellence and grows fast!
- Trust each other and dare to create: the initiative is key
Are you interested?
Please upload your application including your CV and your great answers to our questions!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!