Data - Copenhagen, Denmark
We are growing our Data Team! Join and help us make a better world!
It might sound like a cliché, but it is the naked truth. 1/3 of all produced food in the World is either lost or wasted, and that’s while millions of people starve and live in food poverty – that’s pretty tasteless, huh? Put your talent into good use while having fun with our awesome team!
Put data to use in a mission driven company by expanding our data infrastructure.
Setup and manage data pipelines for ETL and ML, develop custom data products and solutions for internal and partner use.
Apache Airflow, designing ETL/ELT pipelines, Python, SQL, AWS Redshift, Docker, dbt, setting up CI/CD, API's, experience with Java is a plus.
The ideal candidate
- Is hungry for making a difference
- Is a strong team-player with a natural drive, and the ability to communicate across teams
- Has 2+ years experience in similar position
- Not afraid of challenges, and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Be part of one of Europe's most promising scale-ups, with HQ in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Informal atmosphere in cool offices in Copenhagen
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours.
Please apply via the link making sure to include your English resume, and fill out the application form.
All applications are continuously evaluated.