Sales Executive - Leeds/NE
Sales - Leeds, United Kingdom
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 9 countries already) with over 9m meals saved to date (that is over 6000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!). We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them. We are now building our UK team and looking for hardworking, hungry and passionate sales people to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe.
What we need:
- Independence - you’re comfortable working remotely, understand how to structure your time, and can communicate clearly and openly with your line manager remotely
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more
- Cold Call Kings and Queens - zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- Confident relationship builders - whether on the phone or walking in off the street, you enjoy making connections quickly and presenting the proposition with clarity and passion
- Hunger - you’re impact focused, understand KPIs and are driven to hit smash targets
What you should have:
- At least 6 months sales experience or a role with sales-related skills
- Experience working remotely - if not able to prove you can work remotely and with independence
- A genuine passion for the mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- Good listener and the power of persuasion
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Diligent in admin and structured in your approach to sales
- Driven by both individual performance and desire to see team succeed
- Driving license and access to a car (desirable)
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European startup with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary with performance related bonuses
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter (yes, we do read cover letters) as soon as possible.
Deadline is 1st Feb 2019
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!