Inbound Sales Specialist & Waste Warrior
Sales - Paris, France
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this job.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (about thirty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 2 years ago, and present in 8 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: already in a few months, more than 4000 stores and restaurants, all around France, have joined the adventure and have saved more than 6 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
As an Inbound Sales Specialist, you’ll join our Sales team and help us to onboard loads of stores to join the fight:
- Negotiation and persuasion : you use your best arguments to convince stores that reached out to us to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste.
- Set up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Sign the store : you make sure that stores give us all necessary information so you can add the account on the app
- Train the store and their employee about Food Waste but also about the store application.
- Follow up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store for 1 month and a half to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
- We’re looking for a one of a kind person that is not afraid to work as long as having fun!
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- You already have an experience in sales (call or terrain).
- You’re a terrific talker (and listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more.
- Zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- You’re hungry - you’re results focused, understand KPIs and driven to hit smash targets.
- Challenge is your main motivation!
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at a time.
- You’re rigorous and organized: you like to get things done well.
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge and skills, because sharing is magic!
- We trust each other and dares to create: initiative is key.
- Prefers beer than water… ;)
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and great answers to our questions :D
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!