People & Culture Coordinator
People & Culture - Ghent, Belgium
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 9 million meals in 9 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Belgium is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior people person filled with fire for the mission to join the team in Belgium!
Sign me up! No wait... What will I be doing?
- Being responsible for our local HR (contracts, salary processing,...)
- Being responsible for recruiting the perfect team and finding our dream intern
- Being responsible for guarding our company culture
- Building partnerships for strong employer branding
- Running the office management (organizing travel, organizing events, office logistics,..)
- Letting your creativity run wild while organizing team buildings, kick-offs & company weekends
- Optimizing and structuring our on boarding process and welcoming everyone in true Too Good To Go fashion
Why you're the food waste warrior we've been dying to meet:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Belgian HR (contracts, payroll processing, recruitment,...) and have knowledge of Belgian social law.
- You are fluent in Dutch, and have a professional proficiency in English and French.
- You are very structured and a born fixer. Organizing events, finding creative ways to start-up collaborations, fixing the most eco friendly way to get our whole team to their destinations. You’re on it.
- You work best with a diverse task package, where you switch constantly between administrative, people oriented and creative tasks.
- You want a job where you get to be a big part of setting the company culture, and where being a people person is non negotiable.
- You are wild about the movement. Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is one of your passions.
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international comany with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and where you do it
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”