Account Manager Team Lead
Customer Success - Paris, France
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste
by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good
To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 8,5 million meals saved in 9
countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the
most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Too Good To Go would not exist without committed stores who desperately want to save
their food! In order for a growing amount of stores to join us in our fight against foodwaste,
we need to provide not only an easy, useful solution and a tremendous service but also a
recognised expertise. To achieve these goals, we need the hunger and experience of an
Account Manager Team Lead to join us!
Reporting directly to our Head of Customer Success, you will join the French Success team
to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of
200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
● Follow closely our KPIs in order to set up proactive processes to deliver better service to stores, amazing user experience and maximize amount of meals saved
● Deal with daily operations to handle the network of 5000+ stores always seeking continuous improvement
● Build and implement a strategy in order to encourage, inspire and empower our stores partners towards a more sustainable behavior
● Be our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally
● Document Account Management processes
● Work closely with Community Builder in order to find the best ways to empower our stores within a community
● Recruit, mentor and develop a team of 2 Account Managers and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
● A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
● You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
● You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
● You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
● You only see solutions and not problems
● Challenge is your main motivation!
● You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle several projects at a time.
● You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
● You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
● You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed
● You love to optimize operational performance & process
● You’re a data lover & have outstanding Excel skills
● You can adapt your language to any kind of character, and you have a great sense of diplomacy and negotiation skills
● You know how to react when something unexpected happens
● You have a sense of community and you know how to engage people
● You’re both fluent in French & English
● You love to work in a international environment
● 2 years experience in Account Management in a startup environment is a plus
● You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow.
● You know how to make your team hungry and smash targets.
● You have brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
● You have good interpersonal skills & a good sense of diplomacy.
● You’re independent, an amazing organiser, know how to efficiently prioritise tasks and how to handle several projects at a time.
● You are able to recognize and cultivate the potential in others.
● You know that with great power comes great responsibility: you are the voice of the company in front of your team. You are also able to take tough decisions when needed.
● You’re a real Waste Warrior, always up for the well being of the cause and the company.
● You’re not afraid to commit yourself to infinity and beyond!!
● Your future is in Too Good To Go and you know it.
● You trust your team and your team can trust you.
What do we offer?
● Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
● The experience of being part of a great international team
● Working closely with the Head of Success to set up the French Success strategy
● Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
● Central location in Paris
● A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
Deadline for applications is January 4th 2019.
Please note that only applications coming in through our platform can be accepted.